Monday, March 16, 2009

e-Learning Guild AG Recap - 2009

This years eLearning Guild Annual Gathering can be summed up in two words, "Extremely Knowledgeable." And I must say, I found it to be very interesting and beneficial.

Being a newer instructional designer within the eLearning industry I am constantly researching new technologies that can be incorporated into my courses and how to always stay 'current' within this field; and not having a lot of experience drives me to complete this type of research even further!

There were plenty of sessions that caught my eye, and I chose to partake in the sessions that most closely related to my profession. Although there was the constant 'brain-struggle' of which one I did want to attend out of a possible 2 or 3. I returned back to work with many new ideas that I look forward to implementing immediately, making it well worth the time and money invested!

Please look forward to my notes this week on the sessions I had attended this year.

No comments: