Thursday, March 12, 2009

Opening Statement: New to Blogger

Ok, so if you notice I have been a member of Blogger.com since November 2006, and not once have I had the courage to post. I know, many of you may be thinking one of two things:

1. She's never going to keep up with her blog, or
2. What could she possibly say that I would find interesting?

Well, if this is the case I may just have to turn a cheek and write anyway! 8-)

A lot has changed since 2006, and I feel that I am finally ready to commit to blogging. The things I've seen, learned or experienced since then have helped to change and mold who I am today, both as a young woman and a professional. Therefore, allowing me to share these experiences and my observations with you all!

I hope with time to come I am able to build a strong group of readers and followers who are willing to critique, offer advice or even make comments and discuss my postings or their own experiences.

With that said, I welcome myself!

No comments: